This is a sponsored post by Ivory. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Life is busy. As a working mom of five kids, life can get hectic! Grocery shopping, cooking meals, cleaning the house and chauffeuring five kids around for games and practices takes up most of my time. If your kids are in activities, then you know how busy it can be! With kids in sports, we go through a lot of laundry and even more showers!
Despite the busyness, we need to take time to savor the simpler things in life: enjoy time with family, make life easier, make the kids’ bath times more enjoyable, and take the stress out of the everyday activities!
The top 5 ways your busy family can become stress-free
- Schedule. Busy families need a schedule. It is convenient to have an online calendar which syncs to your phone so it’s always at your fingertips. In busy families it is important to schedule time together, even if it sounds silly. We schedule one-on-one dates with each of the kids to ensure they get alone time with each parent.
- Freezer Meals. Cooking can be time consuming. Spend a day with your family prepping freezer meals (there are a ton of recipes on Pinterest!) You will enjoy spending time together and it frees up more time during the week.
- Stock up on home products. There is nothing more inconvenient than realizing you are out of toilet paper! Now, I buy our toilet paper in bulk. Stock up on personal care items like the Ivory Original 3-bar and Ivory Original Body Wash! Both products are free of dyes and heavy perfumes.
- Take vacations together. Vacations don’t need to be extravagant or expensive. Plan a staycation several months in advance and mark your calendar!
- Treat your bodies right. A few weeks ago I wrote how I developed severe dermatitis until I switched soaps and shampoos. This issue can be brought on by a variety of causes, including stress and allergic reactions to ingredients in products. Take time for yourself to get rid of stress. Focus on putting healthy ingredients in your body and on your body. Ivory makes products pure, to give parents peace of mind. Starting with the purest bar of soap 138 years ago, Ivory continues to only use pure and purposeful ingredients in their products designed to be sensitive on skin and serious on clean. My family enjoys the Ivory Free Gentle Body Wash with Pear & Sandalwood. It is free of dyes and parabens and includes the #1 Dermatologist-Recommended moisturizing ingredient.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Ivory. The opinions and text are all mine.