This article is sponsored by Misook.
Christmas is almost here! There’s so much anticipation and preparations leading up to the holidays that it seems to go by in a flash. Before you know it, we will be ringing in the New Year! No matter what you are doing for the night, New Years Eve is always a time to have a little fun with your outfit even if you are normally low-key (like me!) Before we ring in the New Year, I wanted to share a clothing line I’ve been eyeing and the perfect outfit I put together for your New Year’s celebrations. Misook is known for their sophisticated yet comfortable line of designs. Comfort is my number one priority as a busy mom, is it yours? We all love comfort and sophistication, but even better… here’s a 25% off Misook coupon! (Enter MSK7891 at checkout!)
The Perfect New Years Outfit
- This black boot skirt has the perfect biker edge for a night on the town with it’s silver studs and side slits, but it is still sophisticated enough to wear to other events. Pair it with this Pique Blouse for work! Did I mention this skirt has an elastic waist? I am all for elastic waists for myself, but how cute would this look for you pregnant mamas?!
- This classy Misook slate tank is a versatile piece that can go with almost anything!
- I like chunky, light pink high heels with this outfit, but you can even go with a simple black pump.
- A Fluffy, white jacket. I have been seeing comfy, fluffy jackets and sweatshirts everywhere!
- An amazing light pink Kate Spade purse.
Remember to enter MSK7891 at checkout for 25% off! Happy Holidays!