Pumpkin is one of my favorite flavors; it’s so good it just can’t be limited to two months out of the year! Pumpkin is full of fiber, protein and vitamins and it’s versatility means it tastes delicious in sweet or savory dishes. I look for pumpkin-flavored anything in stores, so I was eyeing the supermarket shelves in September waiting until the pumpkin yogurt arrived. I tried out AE’s Pumpkin Cheesecake lowfat yogurt and I might have to start a petition to have them stock this seasonal flavor year round. Anyone with me?!
Whatever flavors AE Dairy comes out with, I know it will be quality taste made from quality ingredients. Sometimes it takes months or even years to get a flavor right! All of the milk used comes from Iowa family farms and is tested and retested for purity. All AE milk is free from antibiotics, pesticides and added growth hormones. One of my favorite things about AE Dairy is the tradition started in the 1930’s to do a weekly taste test of all of their products. I even got the chance to sit in on one of these and let me tell you- it was both serious and fun! I always know the type of quality I will get when I purchase AE Dairy products.
Recipes always taste the best with quality ingredients. In these Pumpkin Cheesecake Parfaits, we get to use both AE Heavy Whipping cream and AE Pumpkin Cheesecake lowfat yogurt. Yum! Each 6 oz. serving of AE lowfat yogurt provides healthy probiotics and high quality protein to keep you energized and full.
With only 6 ingredients, these parfaits will come together quickly and you’ll be sure to impress your family or guests. If you are looking for a quick Thanksgiving dessert, this is it! You can layer the dessert in individial glass containers or a 9×13 pan to serve a crowd. Feel free to use any cookies you have on hand, but gingersnaps pair perfectly with the pumpkin.
I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!
- (3) 6 oz. containers of AE Pumpkin Cheesecake lowfat yogurt
- half pint AE Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- 8.8 oz. package of Biscoff cookies or gingersnaps, crushed
- Beat the AE Dairy Heavy Whipping Cream until thick. Add the cream cheese and powdered sugar and beat until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, combine the AE Dairy Pumpkin Cheesecake lowfat yogurt and pumpkin puree.
- Crush the Biscoff cookies.
- In glass cups, layer the bottom with the crushed cookies followed by the yogurt mixture, followed by the whipping cream. Repeat until the layers reach the top of your glass. Top with crushed cookies.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of AE Dairy. The opinions and text are all mine.