I grew up with AE milk in the fridge, especially their famous chocolate milk. If you’ve lived in Iowa at any time in your life, I don’t have to tell you how iconic they are around this area. AE Dairy was started back in the 1930’s and has always been known for their passion and their quality products. Through our partnership, I had the chance to visit AE Dairy a few weeks ago to see how their products are made, the family and the people behind the products, and I even got to sit in on their weekly taste test of different products!
Even though I’ve lived in Iowa and have grown up around AE Dairy, I had no idea that there are over 300 different products available!
After visiting the plant, I headed to the local grocery store to pick up as many different products that my store carried that I hadn’t tasted yet. One of my favorites became the Almond Créme Greek Yogurt. I love cooking and baking with Greek yogurt so I definitely knew I wanted to try my hand at a recipe with my new favorite flavor.
Almond Créme pairs perfectly with almonds, blueberries, and honey in these Greek yogurt cheesecakes. It’s a match made in heaven!
Mini Greek Yogurt Cheesecakes with Blueberries and Honey
- For the crust:
- 1½ cups almond flour
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 Tbls sugar
- For the cheesecake:
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- (2) 6 oz. containers of AE Dairy Almond Créme Greek Yogurt
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350
- In a mixer, combine the almond flour, melted butter, and sugar. Mix until combined.
- Line a 12 cup muffin pan with cupcake liners. Divide the crust dough between the 12 containers and press down.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Let cool.
- Meanwhile, combine the cream cheese, Greek yogurt, honey, cornstarch, eggs, and vanilla in a mixer and beat until smooth, about 3-5 minutes. Pour the cheesecake mixture evenly between the 12 cups.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 325 and bake about 25 minutes or until set.
- Let cool for 1 hour.
- Place the cheesecakes in the fridge until ready to serve.
A little more about AE Dairy:
AE Dairy is a 3rd generation family-owned dairy that offers their products around the state of Iowa and in Kansas City. Their milk comes from long-standing relationships with local Iowa farmers. All AE milk is free from antibiotics, pesticides and added growth hormones. I have the awesome opportunity this year to create a variety of different recipes on behalf of AE Dairy!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of AE Dairy. The opinions and text are all mine.