Compensation was provided for this Valentine’s Day Gift Basket Idea by Hershey via MomTrends. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions of Hershey or Momtrends.
If your husband or significant other is like mine, then you probably have a hard time picking out gifts. I struggle with what to get TJ for any holiday or anniversary!
Over the years I’ve come to realize that less is more. We don’t need to buy each other expensive gifts when each holiday rolls around. Our Easter baskets and Christmas stockings for our kids usually have small and inexpensive yet useful gifts, so why not use that idea for Valentine’s Day too?
Below are some of my practical ideas for a Valentine’s Day Gift Basket for him.
What to Include In Your Valentine’s Day Gift Basket for Him
- Candy, of course! I included a Reese’s Peanut Butter 5 oz. Heart, Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Hearts filled with Caramel and a Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Bar. Here are more yummy candy ideas for your gift basket.
- Movies: Include a few classics or that movie he’s been dying to see.
- Tickets: Include tickets to a sporting event, concert, or even just movie tickets!
- Razors, Deodorant, Body Wash, Cologne: Give him something that he will use!
- Games: Maybe your guy is a video game guy, or maybe he likes the old fashioned board games. I included a small game in the gift basket that we could play together, just like we used to do when we were younger (with less kids!)
- Gift cards: I saw this Gift Coin gift card and I had to pick it up. It is pretty cool.
- Things for work: No matter what type of work he’s in you can find something to make his day a little brighter. I bought a new tie and nice pens.
- Things for his hobby: I didn’t have enough space in my gift basket, but I would buy a few small tools for my husband’s building hobby. What is your husband’s hobby?
- Love letters: Write a thoughtful note for your gift basket!
If you’d like more thoughtful ideas for Valentine’s Day by sending a #HSYMessageOfLove, visit CelebrateWithHersheys.com