I’ve got a few football fans in this house, so football games are constantly on the TV this time of year in our house. Those nights the TV is unfortunately on during dinner time, but at least we are all watching it together! I don’t want to spend too much time in the kitchen those nights (or any night for that matter.) I want quick and easy recipes I can make at home. Thats always more appealing then spending a ton of money for delivery pizza and wings to feed our whole family on game nights.
Did you know you can quickly turn Campbell’s® Homestyle Light soups into favorite football dishes? I’m all for shortcuts! Campbell’s starts with farm grown vegetables, no preservatives are added and the soups are available in 29 varieties. This soup is as good as homemade, so you can definitely warm it up and enjoy a hot bowl of soup right out of the can, but I thought we’d make this Game Day Potato Chip dip with Campbell’s® Homestyle Light Baked Potato with Bacon and Cheddar soup as a base to show the versatility. With 29 flavors, Campbell’s® Homestyle Light soups could be a shortcut for almost any recipe.
Game Day Baked Potato Chip Dip
1 can of Campbell’s® Homestyle Light Baked Potato with Bacon and Cheddar soup
7 oz. Greek Yogurt
8 oz. Cream Cheese
3/4 cup Colby Jack cheese
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup green onions, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix the soup, greek yogurt, cream cheese at room temperature, parmesan cheese and half of the green onions together until combined. Transfer to an 8×8 baking dish.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle the colby jack cheese on top of the baked dip and return to the oven for another 5 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Top with remaining green onions.
- Serve with chips or bread.