Chilly days like today call for a nice bowl of hot soup. In the winter months my kids come home from school and either want hot chocolate or soup as an after school snack and I don’t blame them. I have even been known to have a cup of soup instead of my morning coffee (yes it’s true)! I’m a big believer soup can be for breakfast!
You can certainly just warm up a can of soup and it eat as is, but I came up with 10 Ways You Can Add Extra Flare To Canned Soup. These ideas are perfect for game days and you could even pair it with the Baked Potato Chip Dip recipe I just posted.
I used this Chunky™ BBQ Seasoned Pork soup to try out these 10 yummy ideas. Chunky™ is loaded with big pieces of meat & vegetables in flavors your whole family will love. Chunky™ satisfies even a football sized hunger, which is great because I have four growing boys.
10 Ways To Add Extra Flare To Canned Soup
- Serve in a bread bowl. A pretzel bread bowl is even better!
- Over rice or quinoa.
- In a baked tortilla shell.
- Sprinkle croutons on top. Homemade cornbread croutons are so perfect for this BBQ Seasoned Pork Chunky™ soup.
- On a baked sweet potato. Or make baked sweet potato fries and top with the BBQ Seasoned Pork Chunky™ soup for BBQ Pork Sweet Potato fries!
- Make a pot pie. Simply pour your favorite Chunky soup into a pan and top with biscuit dough and bake.
- Make a sandwich! Yes, these Chunky soups are thick enough to turn into a yummy, sloppy joe!
- Top with fresh herbs.
- Go Greek! Sour cream is old school, top your soup with Greek yogurt!
- Add some spice. Add some spice to any Campbells Chunky soups with hot sauce or jalapenos.
Have you ever tried anything different with canned soup? If not, branch out and try some of these delicious Campbell’s recipes.