These meal helpers to get dinner on the table in 20 minutes is part of a sponsored post on behalf of Jack’s Pizza.
As the mom of five kids, some nights I am too exhausted to cook a big meal. I often rely on shortcuts on those nights I don’t want to cook something from scratch. I like to call these shortcuts “meal helpers,” these meal helpers help me get dinner on the table without much preparation.
Here are my top five meal helpers!
- Salad Kits: Chopping all of the veggies for a salad can be time consuming. I like salad kits that have all of the ingredients: lettuce, veggies, dressings and toppings.
- Purees: You can now find spinach, butternut squash and pumpkin purees. These are easy to add to smoothies, muffins and virtually any recipe.
- Pre-cut fruit and veggies: Yes, I know these are more expensive, but if I’m in a time crunch for dinner and I’m picking things up at the store, these pre-cut fruits and veggies are lifesavers.
- Pre-made sauces and seasonings: Simmer sauces and taco sauces help create quick dinners in no time.
- Frozen Foods: Frozen food is a meal helper that I rely on at least once a week for dinner and everyone loves pizza night! Jack’s pizzas are made with 100% real Wisconsin cheese and can be on the table in less than 15 minutes.
Jack’s Pizza’s purpose is to help mom win the day. So how does it do that? Dinner is on the table in less than 15 minutes. With Jack’s, you can be sure you are getting 100 real cheese produced in in the Midwest with pride and a preservative-free crust. And for only a few bucks a pizza? This is the ultimate meal-helper when life gets busy and you need to feed the family quickly – or even just a pizza and movie night!
I know it’s a relief to get dinner on the table in 20 minutes, especially if you have a big family like mine. What are your favorite meal helpers?