“I participated in a Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for OshKosh B’Gosh. I received an OshKosh B’Gosh gift card to facilitate my post and a promotional item to thank me for my participation.”
It has been raining a lot here in Iowa and we’ve had many baseball games and events cancelled because of it. My kids absolutely do not like rainy days spent inside but I try to find fun things for us to do indoors. Every week I have each child pick a snack or dessert to help me make for the family. This gives us something to do on those rainy days and gives them responsibility and some fun one-on-one time.
This week Priscilla chose fruit pizzas. We made these semi-homemade fruit pizzas with store-bought sugar cookies, but you could make your own as well. We made these extra tasty with a pineapple glaze and shredded coconut. We like to call them Tropical fruit pizzas! These are definitely a summer treat.
Luckily, the rain doesn’t last for long here and most of the summer days end up sunny so the kids can at least get outside for a little bit. As you can tell from the photos Priscilla was excited to get outside!
I love the versatility of OshKosh clothing and how it’s comfortable enough for a rainy day spent inside, a play date at the park or even dressy enough to go somewhere special, especially the tunics and leggings.
I remember those cute baby OshKosh B’Gosh overalls I had for my son many years ago. I didn’t realize OshKosh had some fashionable looks beyond the traditional style I remember and they go up to both boys and girls up to size 12!
- 1 dozen sugar cookies (homemade or store bought)
- 2 cups assorted fruit
- shredded coconut to taste
- (1) 8 oz. package of cream cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ cup water
- ¾ cup pineapple juice
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- Beat the cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla together in a mixer until combined.
- Meanwhile, combine the sugar and cornstarch into a bowl.
- Heat a small saucepan over medium high heat and add the water and fruit juices. Whisk in the sugar and cornstarch and bring to a boil. Boil for about one minute until thickened. Let the pineapple glaze cool for a few minutes in the fridge.
- Spread the frosting on each of the cookies, top with the sliced fruit and drizzle a little glaze on each cookie.
Don’t know if there is an OshKosh B’Gosh store near you? Check out this store locater and be sure to print this 25% off coupon below before you head out to buy some fashionable summer outfits.