I always try to find the balance between health and convenience for family meals. As a mom, I don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen, but I also want to have fresh, healthy meals for my family.
This Marsala Chicken with Roasted Garlic and Caramelized Burst Tomatoes may sound and look fancy, but it was done in less than 45 minutes with only five ingredients.
Marsala Chicken with Roasted Garlic and Burst Tomatoes
2 medium heads garlic
1-1/2 cups grape cherry tomatoes
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 cup dry Marsala wine
2 to 3 (14 ounces) Just BARE® Hand-Trimmed Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
2 tablespoons butter
3 tablespoons capers
- Heat oven to 400°F. Break garlic heads into cloves, then peel each one. Toss in an oven-safe pan with tomatoes and olive oil.
- Heat pan on stovetop over medium heat for about 2 minutes; stir in ½ cup Marsala wine. Transfer pan to oven. Roast about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tomatoes are very tender and garlic is golden. Lightly smash tomatoes with back of spoon.
- Meanwhile, place chicken between two pieces of plastic; flatten with a rolling pin or flat side of a meat mallet until about 1/4-inch thin. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; sauté about 6 minutes or until browned and no longer pink in center. Stir capers into skillet; cook and stir 1 minute. Pour in remaining ½ cup wine; reduce heat and simmer about 5 minutes.
- Serve chicken with caper sauce, topped with roasted garlic and tomatoes.
This Marsala Chicken was the winner of the Just BARE Chicken five ingredient cooking challenge. These simple, 5 ingredient recipes along with the Just BARE Chicken’s antibiotic free, no hormones added, all natural, and humane certified chicken is the combination of health and convenience I’ve been looking for.
I only recently tried Just BARE Chicken after seeing it at my local grocery store for many years. I’ve heard that cage free, all natural eggs and chicken have just a slightly different, fresher taste, but I was surprised I was actually able to tell the difference. I am excited to try the other five ingredient recipes using other Just BARE Chicken products!
This is part of a sponsored partnership with Just BARE Chicken. Their five ingredient recipes + all natural chicken is the perfect combination between health and convenience- perfect for a busy mom.