This sounds divine, doesn’t it?! These Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Tiramisu shooters are based on this Kraft recipe I came across several years ago and loved. I named this Cookie Dough Tiramisu because after the dessert sits in the fridge overnight, the baked chocolate chip cookies become almost like a layer of freshly made cookie dough.
You can make these cute dessert shooters which are the perfect mini dessert for entertaining, or you could make this recipe in an 8×8 pan and slice like a cake.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Tiramisu
Makes about 25 dessert shooters or 1 8×8 pan
- About 25 small chocolate chip cookies (homemade or store-bought)
- 1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 4 oz. (or 1/2 cup) brewed espresso
- 1 (8oz) container of COOL WHIP
- 1 (8oz) container of Mascarpone Cheese
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 3/4 cup skim milk
- Garnishes: chocolate shavings, chocolate covered espresso beans and cocoa powder.
- Use an electric mixer to beat together the pudding, COOL WHIP, Mascarpone, espresso, cinnamon and skim milk.
- Crumble all of your chocolate chip cookies in a bowl and set aside.
- Put a small dollop of the chocolate COOL WHIP mixture in the bottom of each shooter, followed by a layer of crumbled cookies. Continue layering until you reach the top, with the last layer being the COOL WHIP.
- Garnish with cocoa powder, chocolate shavings, or chocolate covered espresso beans.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
If you didn’t get a chance to check out the April issue of Better Homes and Gardens, Real Simple or Everyday Food for my COOL WHIP ad you can view the finished photo as well as behind-the-scenes video on COOL WHIP’s facebook page. You can view my past COOL Whip posts: Oreo Ice Cream cake and How to Add Special Touches to Store-Bought Desserts for more dessert ideas!
I am working in partnership with the COOL WHIP brand and I am receiving compensation for my participation in this campaign. All thoughts/opinions are 100% my own.