I love ice cream. As a young girl, I used to beg my mom to get the Smucker’s hard shell topping and when it first came out, I thought it was magic happening right before my eyes. Now I’m more of a classic girl, with a love of hot fudge and caramel. A drizzle of Smucker’s hot caramel over my Peanut Butter Bar Ice Cream Cookie Cups would taste divine and I shouldn’t even mention hot fudge on Chocolate Strawberry Shortcakes, or you may have to go make them right now.
With all of this ice cream talk, I better share my classic hot fudge sundae recipe with you….
- 1½ cups semisweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup butter
- ¾ cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ cup milk
- Ice Cream
- Smucker’s Hot Fudge and Caramel Ice cream Toppings
- Preheat oven to 350. Cover a 9×9 baking pan with foil and spray with cooking spray to prevent sticking.
- In a large pot on the stove, I combined 1½ cups semisweet chocolate chips and ½ cup butter (1 stick). Cook over low heat, stirring, until melted and combined. Remove from heat and whisk in sugar and eggs until blended. Add flour, vanilla and salt; whisk until smooth. Tansfer to the baking dish and bake 20-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with very moist crumbs clinging. Lift brownies by the foil from pan.
- Top with your favorite Ice Cream and Smucker’s Hot Fudge and Caramel sauces.
Visit for Smuckers.com more sweet and savory recipes.
Giveaway! One winner will receive a Smucker’s gift basket with the following: Set of four premium ice cream dishes (the cute little bowls in the photo above), Smucker’s ice cream scoop, New Smucker’s ice cream toppings varieties including spoonable Blueberry Topping and Microwavable Hot Caramel Topping and our classic Microwavable Hot Fudge Topping, $75.00 gift certificate to Cooking.com, Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk, and a recipe booklet full of ideas and coupons (Estimated retail value: $125.00).
Enter by leaving a mandatory comment below with your favorite Smucker’s product. You can get a few extra entries by sharing this as many places as you want… (Twitter, Facebook, StumpleUpon, Pinterest, etc) each for an extra entry. Please provide links to these. Giveaway is open to US only and ends on September 30th.