With Cinco De Maya coming up, I thought I would share my favorite Margarita Recipe. Busy Mom’s need a drink once in awhile too! This is a combination of a few margarita recipes I’ve tried and I love the Rock Candy rim. Yum!
- Lime wedge, plus more for garnish
- Salt or Rock Candy finely crushed
- 4 ounces Jose Cuervo Especial
- 2 Tbls Orange flavored liqueur
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
- 1 lime, juiced (optional)
- Club soda
You know what to do… mix in a blender and enjoy! Join the fun this Cinco De Mayo on TwitterMoms “Cinco de Mama!” Margarita Twitter Party Jose Cuervo and Twitter Moms have teamed up to give Chili’s Gift Cards to whoever has the best margarita recipe AND Jose Cuervo will donate $1 to RADD (formerly known as Recording Artists, Actors and Athletes Against Drunk Driving) for every RT that day. Up to 2,500 RT!!