8 Tips For a Quick and Easy Laundry Routine
- Wash clothing daily. Some people use hampers and wash the dirty clothes once each person’s hamper is full, but I find it easiest to take dirty clothing to the washer daily. My kids know that every night they need to bring their clothes to the laundry room.
- Don’t let clothes sit in the washing machine. I used to be guilty of this. I would wash clothes at night and then forget to move them over to the dryer. When clothes sit in the washing machine they get smelly and then you need to re-wash it. You can save a lot of time and money by setting a reminder that you have clothes in the wash!
- Fold clothes right out of the dryer. Don’t let your clothes sit in the dryer or leave clean, unfolded clothes sitting in a laundry basket waiting to be folded.
- Separate folded clothes into each person’s laundry basket right away! This goes with #3. In one step, I fold the clothes right out of the dryer and separate them into a laundry basket designated to each family member.
- Teach kids from an early age to put away their own clothing. My kids have learned to put away their own clothes. Putting away clothes is my least favorite thing to do.
- Have kids put away clothes frequently. There’s nothing worse than a big pile of clothes to put away. My kids put their clothes away several times a week so it isn’t overwhelming.
- Use towels and sweatshirts more than once. I was doing a ton of laundry and I realized most of it was towels. I installed a hook in each child’s closet so they can reuse their bath towels a few times before we wash them. This cuts down the laundry so much!
- Use Premium Faultless Starch for things that need ironed! My husband has a lot of dress shirts and pants for work that need to be ironed each week. Faultless Premium will keep your clothes looking new and by looking your best, you will perform your best. You can’t go to work all wrinkled! Unlike other starch, the Faultless Premium bottle won’t clog, flake or stick. Faultless Premium can be purchased in the laundry aisle of major retailers. Click to find a store near you that carries Faultless, before you head to store print this Faultless Premium Coupon!
Faultless Premium Starch is giving away $1,000 along with a year’s supply of Faultless Premium! You can enter to win! All you have to do is:
- Visit the Faultless Starch Giveaway page
- Watch the video of Ironing Board Sam singing the “Wrinkle Blues”
- Enter your information
- Share this link with your friends: http://bit.ly/1FP5Up4
Check out Faultless on Facebook for more tips & tricks! Do you iron? Have you tried Faultless Starch? Let me know your laundry tips in the comment section!