I hope you checked out Sevenly CAUSEBOX when I posted last quarter’s Spring Box! (If you missed it, check it out here!) This summer’s CAUSEBOX is amazing. There are so many social good products, some that I’ve known about and some that are new to me. That’s part of the reason I love getting these boxes every quarter. I love finding new socially conscious companies to support and learning about their amazing stories that are making change in the world.
This box has a retail value of $223. Every box has at least $150 of retail value, and sells for $49.95/quarter.
Want a free CAUSEBOX? CAUSEBOX will be giving a free Spring CAUSEBOX to anyone that signs up now for an annual subscription! To take advantage of this freebie, all you need to do is enter the coupon code “BUSYMOMMY03″
Every box contains products that: give back generously to underprivileged communities, help provide jobs and sustainable income in underdeveloped areas of the world, raise awareness for different charitable initiatives, and empower people, help people, or otherwise make the world a better place.
Not only is your purchase of the CAUSEBOX and support for the socially conscious businesses making change, 7% of every box sold is given back to charity, each and every quarter.
Let’s take a look what’s in this quarters box!
- Musana Bumba Necklace – ($36 ARV) Musana is a nonprofit social enterprise that aims to break the cycle of poverty in Lugazi, Uganda by providing stable employment and educational opportunities for women. This beautiful necklace is simple, but beautiful, allowing you to wear it with almost anything!
- Parker Clay Upcycled Wrap Bracelet ($48 ARV) This wrap bracelet was handmade out of Ethiopian leather and melted down bullets found in the Ethiopian countryside. For every bracelet sold, Parker Clay sends one Ethiopian woman through a prostitution prevention training program through their partner, Women at Risk.
- Parker Clay headband ($16 ARV) I am in love with this headband! It is handcrafted by a team of artisans in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. This is the perfect summer accessory with beachy waves.
- Living on One Special Edition DVD – ($24 ARV) Living on One is a documentary following four university students who spent a summer living on $1 per day in rural Guatemala. I loved this documentary and was so inspired by these four young guys.
- Sevenly Lemonade Print ($24 ARV) Make this attitude of optimism your summer motto! I love how it looks in my dining room. (Here’s another Sevenly print in my bedroom!)
- Keepcup 60z to-go cup ($17 ARV) Keepcup is the world’s first barista standard reusable coffee cup. It’s made from non-toxic BPA and BPS-free polypropylene. Taking this cup to your local coffee shop saves the planet from all kind of paper and plastic waste!
- Love for Humanity Face Cream ($58 ARV) Love for Humanity’s miracle formula is organic, vegan, cruelty free, paraben free, toxic-everything free, and Made in the USA! For every product Love for Humanity sells, they provide a meal for the malnourished through Feed the Children.
- Everly Hydrating Drink Mixes. I’ve posted about my love for Everly before. Everly is the first company to make drink mixes without additives, preservatives and fake coloring. For every box sold, Everly provides a packet of life-saving oral rehydration salt mix to treat children with waterborne diseases.