Here is a great list of the best BBQ blogs that I found published on Guide to Culinary Schools. They have compiled a list of 50 of the most tender, finger-licking, good-to-the-bone barbecue blogs out there. If you love cooking, barbecue, good food, or all of the above, you should definitely check them out. Our Favorite Five – The Rest of the Best.
These blogs were chosen because they demonstrate expertise and passion, are updated frequently, and are especially user friendly. We’ve even chosen our favorite five!
Barbecue Master: If you’re interested in outdoor cooking, this blog is chock-full of tips, ideas, and recipes for grilling, smoking, using a Dutch oven, and pit cooking.
- Why We Love It: This blog is especially accommodating to those new — and perhaps inexperienced — to outdoor cooking. It gives simple and completely understandable instructions for a great meal.
- Check This Out: Barbecue Grilled Wok Shrimp With Vegetables
A BBQ Nation: The offical blog of Smoke in da Eye — a competition barbecue team that competes for taste buds nationwide.
- Why We Love It: Founded in 2006, Smoke In Da Eye is an award-winning competition barbecue and grilling team. In addition to countless awards, the team has also been featured in a variety of media outlets and teaches barbecue and grilling demonstrations. We love that these individuals are so passionate and dedicated to what they do and will not settle for less than perfectly grilled meat.
- Check This Out: A Boy, His BBQ, and a Hundred Grand
The Hog Blog: The Hog Blog is a resource for competition barbecue, barbecue recipes, and barbecue enthusiasts across the world. It provides weekly articles about special topics like competition set-up tips and recipes for rubs, sauces, and much more.
- Why We Love It: The Hog Blog has a little bit of everything: cooking tips, catering, competition results, barbecue cookers, recipes, and much, much more!
- Check This Out: Dads of Autistic Children Annual BBQ
Man Up Texas Barbecue: The bloggers behind Man Up Texas Barbecue go all around Texas — and sometimes other states — visiting barbecue spots, trying out different foods, and reporting their critiques on the blog. If you want to know which spot has the best barbecue in town, these are the folks to consult with.
- Why We Love It: It’s pretty amazing to see the wide range of culinary customs performed on barbecued meat throughout Texas. And after you read about some of the barbecue spots they feature, you might even get some good ideas for a feast of your own.
- Check This Out: The Hill Country Barbecue and Chilli Cookoff
Pork Barrel BBQ Blog: This is the official blog of Pork Barrel BBQ Sauce and All American Spice Rub — products that add an all-American flavor to the meats, fish, poultry, and vegetables you grill, smoke, barbecue, or simply cook in your kitchen. The blog provides recipes, instances of barbecue in the news, and updates on the Pork Barrel brand.
- Why We Love It: Oddly enough, barbecue is all around us. From the local McDonalds to celebrities like Lady GaGa who wear dresses made of meat, the grilling sensation is everywhere. We love finding out more about those odd but nonetheless spectacular occasions where barbecue makes an appearance.
- Check This Out: Lady Gaga Meat Dress for Halloween?