Day 1 – Keurig Platinum Brewer System and 4 Boxes of K-Cups.
Introduced in 1998, Keurig was founded by coffee lovers who believed that coffee should always be served fresh, whether at home or at the office, just as in a gourmet coffee house. They noticed that people were constantly leaving their homes and offices in search of a fresh cup of coffee and asked themselves: “Why do we brew coffee a pot at a time when we drink it a cup at a time?” From this question, the revolutionary concept of Keurig K-Cup® portion pack brewing was born.
My husband and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE our Keurig Platinum Brewer! Even before we received our brewer we purchased extra K-cups to try different varieties. The great thing about the Keurig single-cup brewing system for us is that my husband drinks caffeinated coffee whereas I drink decaf and on a rare occasion caffeinated coffee. It works for us because my husband can make his overly caffeinated coffee (his favorite is Jet Fuel) and then I can go right behind him and make my decaf (my favorite Caribou Natural Blend Decaf) without wasting any coffee. The single-cup brewing system saves us the mess of coffee filters and coffee grindings on our kitchen counters. The other great thing is that there are five different brewing options: 4oz., 6oz., 8 oz., 10 oz., and 12 oz.! My husband was skeptical at first. He just didn’t think that he would like this new coffee maker as much as our old one. He was right…he LOVES our Keurig Platinum Brewer more than he ever loved our last coffee maker. We have replaced our old coffee maker with our Keurig Platinum Brewer and don’t intend on going back! We have also signed up for Keurig’s Coffee Club Rewards program.
Here are the benefits to joining Keurig’s Coffee Club rewards program:
• Purchase K-Cups for either 10% or 15% off depending on your Club status
• Buy 6 large boxes of K-Cups—get a FREE sample pack of your choice upon checkout
• Achieve 1,000 Coffee Club points to redeem our $169.99 Platinum brewer for just $99.95
Thanks to Keurig for allowing me the opportunity to review the Platinum Brewer!
One lucky Busy Mom reader will win a Keurig Platinum Brewer System and 4 boxes of K-cups!
How to enter (required): Go to www.keurig.com and take a look around. Come back here and tell us which K-cup would be your favorite. You must complete this first for your extra entries count.
Extra Entries (make sure to make separate comments for each entry):
- Blog about Busy Mom and this Keurig giveaway. It can be short, but include these text links. You can copy and paste: (mom blog, Busy Mom.) 15 extra entries
- Follow us on twitter and tweet this giveaway. You can tweet once daily. 1 extra entry each day
- Add the Busy Mom button to your blog (located on the advertising page). 5 extra entries
- Favorite us on Technorati and leave your username 1 extra entry
If you have completed the required entry AND all of the extra entries, you can leave as many related comments as you would like.
Contest is open to US Residents only. The contest ends on May 24th. Congratulations Leslie!