Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
Timestamp: 2009-07-19 22:06:26 UTC
The winner is…
We take the time out in our day to kiss, caress, etc, so that we’re always ready in the bedroom!
Warning: The following post is written as tastefully as possible, but the Eden Fantasys link is not suitable to be viewed at work. Please do not open the link if you are not 18 or older.
I’ll admit it…after we had our son there have been a number of dry spells. Not to say that I don’t want to, but just lack the energy. No one explained the lack of love life after children. I only have one child so far, but I promise you he has the energy of 5 kids! Our son didn’t sleep through the night until 14 months old! We spend most of our nights pleading with him to go to sleep these days. It really doesn’t work too well with our toddler that has just turned two. By the time our little man is in bed, I am right around the corner ready to crash. The last thing I am thinking about is being intimate. We have finally claimed our bed back from our little co-sleeper, so this has allowed us to get better sleep. There’s nothing like a swift kick in the face from a toddler foot in the middle of the night to startle you awake. Since we’re both getting better sleep, there’s time for other things like…reading, talking, and well…other stuff if you get my drift.
Thanks to Eden Fantasys you can re-discover your sex life post babies. Yeah! Recently I got to review an Earthly Delights kit from Kamasutra. You can read my review.
Eden Fantasys has some really great things going for them – 1) discreet shipping (so the neighbors don’t know that you bought that sex swing), 2) reviews from actual customers – so very important to hear what others think about the product that you may or may not buy, and 3) Eden Fantasys has everything from lingerie to sex toys to party favors!
Eden Fantasys is offering one lucky Busy Mom reader a $35 gift certificate!
How to enter (required):
• Tell us how you have tried to keep things going strong in the bedroom. Please keep your comment PG-13.
Extra entries (make sure to make separate comments for each):
• Let us know what you would purchase with your $35 gift certificate. – 1 entry
• Subscribe to Busy Mom in a reader (located in bottom right sidebar) -1 entry
• Subscribe to Busy Mom with an Email (you must activate) – 1 entry
• Favorite Busy Mom on Technorati (leave your username) – 1 entry
• Follow Busy Mom on Twitter AND tweet about this contest. “Spice up your marriage! Win a $35 gift certificate to Eden Fantasys from Busy Mom at www.busy-mommy.com” You can tweet once daily. – 1 entry per day
• Become a fan of Busy Mom on Facebook. – 1 entry
• Complete the required entry at Barely Domestic Mama for another chance to win a $35 Eden Fantasys gift certificate. – 1 entry
• Grab the Busy Mom button to your blog (located on the advertising page) – 5 entries
• Blog about this giveaway and include a link to Busy Mom and Eden Fantasys. – 15 entries (leave 15 separate comments saying entry 1, entry 2, entry 3)
Sorry, but this giveaway is only open to US Residents only. Contest ends on Sun., June 14, 2009 at 11:59pm EST.